Skip to content ↓

Y9 Rockley Trip

Last updated: Friday 3rd April 2020

The Year 9 Rockley Trip…

We have been working extremely hard with Rockley to navigate these new and unprecedented times.  We are devastated that the most likely outcome for this trip is a cancellation.  The focus of our current work is on securing a full refund for families.

What happens next?

There is a review of the trip with the administration at Rockley scheduled for a week before our planned departure.  If we are still not permitted to travel (which we are now certain will be the case) we will request a full refund for families.  Rockley have reassured us that they expect the travel advice to remain the same and that they will offer rearrangement or refund options.

Why do we have to wait?

Rockley have a huge number of bookings and they are working through them in the order of departure.  There is a significant amount of administration involved in cancelling trips and issuing refunds. Added to that, most employees are working at home which makes things that little bit tougher to organise.

Hardship Fund…

If, during these difficult times, you do find yourself short of funds, we might be able to help. From the 20th April we possibly have access to a limited Hardship Fund and thus may be able to fund small advances of your scheduled refund. Please get in touch if this is something you would like to discuss further: