Colossal Inflatable Obstacle Course
We have uploaded the schedule, so you can see when your son is taking part. Your son is allowed to wear his PE kit to school on the day he is taking part, rather than his uniform, preferably including tracksuit bottoms and his long-sleeved PE top to reduce the chance of friction burns. We hope your son is looking forward to this exciting opportunity.
As you are aware, Year 7-10 are leaving slightly early this Friday so that the Year 11 bubble can come into school for their Celebration Afternoon. Thank you for your support with this; it is a strange time to 'graduate' from secondary school, and we are looking forward to catching up with our 2021 leavers.
As part of the Year 11 Celebration, we have booked the Colossal Inflatable Obstacle Course. To thank all our students for the way they have adapted to the many changes this year, we have extended the booking of the obstacle course so that this Thursday and Friday every student in years 7-11 will have an opportunity to take part.
We are presuming that you will want your son to take part in this team building and fun event. If this is not the case, kindly let us know that you do not wish for him to be involved by:
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling reception on 0121 628 0010
- There is no charge for this event; the money has been allocated from the School Fund - so thank you to all those families who paid their school fund contributions this year.
- Students can take part in their normal uniform for the day; if they are in short sleeves or PE kit, they may want to bring along tracksuit bottoms or their PE rugby shirt to avoid friction burns.
- No student will be forced to take part - all will be given the option to observe when their class has their allocated time slot.
- The schedule for using the course will be printed for all classrooms and general notice boards.
- A Risk Assessment has been completed. Only allocated groups are allowed in the obstacle course zone and must do so in the company of an activity leader. All students will be required to sanitise on entry and exit.
- Students with current injuries, unfortunately, will not be allowed to take part on this occasion.