Public Examination Results 2019
Staff and students at KNBS are proud to celebrate a further pleasing set of examination results, reinforcing our history of success and Ofsted ‘Good’ rating.
- 73% of students achieved the nationally recognised expected pass grade in both English and Maths, with 47% achieving the nationally recognised strong pass in both subjects.
- 81% of students passed Maths, with 83% passing English.
- 24% of students gained 7 or above in both English and Maths, equivalent to the old ‘A’ grade.
- Our ‘Attainment 8’ figure was favourable, at 49.95 (Last year’s national average was 44.26)
Once again, there were some exceptional performances from individual students:
- Two students achieved nine passes at grade ‘9’, the very best grade possible.
- A further eleven students achieved at least one grade ‘9’ – exceptional performance.
- Seventeen students achieved at least 8 passes at grade 6 or above.
- 65% of students achieved five or more passes at grade 4 and above.
We would of course like to congratulate our students on their success. However we also want to acknowledge the contribution made by our student’s families and their teachers who all have all played significant parts in these wonderful successes.