School Business Manager
Grade 5 Point range 38 – 46 (£32,072 - £39,351)
Permanent – all year round. Start date: ASAP
We are looking to appoint a School Business Manager. In this strategic and varied role, you will be expected to drive continual improvements, working in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Strategic leadership of financial management
- Lead on Human Resources & Employee Relations
- Facilities management
- Health and safety
- Performance management for support staff
Applicants must have:
- Experience of financial management in a financial or educational setting
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex information and make recommendations
- Ability to forge positive and productive relationships with all our stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Enthusiasm to inspire and motivate colleagues
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate eager to join King's Norton Boys' School as it builds on its upward trajectory. We have high expectations to continue rapidly improving in order that all our students can achieve their aspirations and reach their full potential. Each and every staff member at our school is united in their focus on continuous improvement and we work collaboratively to support one another across the school as a whole. The culture that 'we are all learners' exists throughout the school.
If you’d like a tour of the school or an informal conversation with the Headteacher, please contact Sarah Holland, Headteacher’s PA on 0121 628 0010 or email email@example.com to request this.
Applicants should complete the school’s application form and submit with a supporting letter, maximum of two sides of A4, and return to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on Monday 25th March 2019.