Feedback and Collaboration
We are transforming our PSHE provision at King’s Norton Boys’ School.
The provision will be delivered through:
- Form time: PSHE Blasts. 15 minute blasts of information and discussion (weekly)
- Assemblies: on a range of PSHE topics (weekly)
- PSHE lessons: delivered on a rotation by a dedicated team. All Key Stage 3 (Years 7-9) will receive a block of two lessons per week for approximately 9 weeks.
- Across the curriculum: Subjects will contribute where we can to the PSHE provision. For example; Economic sustainability in Mathematics, Moral Ethics in RE and personal wellbeing in Drama.
- Special events: It is important to provide different and exciting opportunities to engage our boys in these important topics. For example visiting theatre productions or talks from inspirational people.
- Key Stage 4 provision: Weekly sessions on a range of topics (topical PSHE, discussions about current affairs, Careers information and advice, college applications, revision & study skills, dealing with pressure).
We would value your views on PSHE and our provision as we plan for next year.